Covid-19 Policy and Directives
Due to COVID-19, We are implementing the national mandated and additional COVID-
19 precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our clients and health care
Please note the following:
● ALL CLIENTS ARE ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE OUR COVID-19
● PROTECTION FORM ALONG WITH THEIR INTAKE FORM PRIOR TO THEIR
● ALL CLIENTS MUST ARRIVE NO EARLIER THAN 10-MINUTES BEFORE
THEIR SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT.
● ALL CLIENTS MUST WASH THEIR HANDS UPON ARRIVAL.
● CLIENTS AND GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A PROTECTIVE FACE
MASK AT ALL TIMES IN THE SHARED RECEPTIONIST AREA.
● FACE MASKS ARE OPTIONAL FOR CLIENTS WHEN RECEIVING SERVICE.
● ALL THERAPISTS AND PRACTITIONERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A
PROTECTIVE, HOSPITAL GRADE, FACE MASK AT ALL TIMES FOR CLIENT
● ALL THERAPISTS AND PRACTITIONERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE
AND TERMINATE SERVICES
Please notify your Therapist if you are not feeling well and we will kindly
reschedule your appointment. Refunds are not permitted at this time.